DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Old potion system

imortalarcher

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ImortalArcher
Griffin
Does anybody else miss the old potion system, or at least, dislike the current one? If any staff see this could you tell me if there are any planned changes for the current system?

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Howdy! Even though I feel like the old potion system had a bittersweet feeling I much prefer the new potions system. I am someone who struggles even with the simplest things and I find that the new system works perfectly! I haven't gotten far into the professions but so far I think it's easy to use and while waiting, I can do whatever I need to be done! The layout is very easy to follow and I find it much easier to read the recipe > use the crafting table and place it into the cauldron. Potions has become one of my favorite classes and I do feel the system works well for Newer students as well.

Leyla

Caretaker
Minecraft IGN: anoobcarrot
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I believe, they're remaking professions so maybe the potion system will change to be more interactive.