DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Online /friends

arne ☾

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: tqrpiar
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lead Lore Master Lead
Hello!

This is just something that has been on my mind and I was like ah why not request it, even though PW has a limited amount of friends for a person, seeing who's online often requires you to do /friends almost 5 times to see every page

Maybe having a feature where online friends are shown on top of your /friends tab or maybe a command whereas one can do /friends online to see who's all online, instead of having to skim through pages!

Thank you :D

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
A GUI would probably be better. They could add other options once you click on the player's head like warping to their house, checking their stats, or last time they were on.. other stuff like a quick access to their shop to buy items too.

Charcole

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ColeTheCapybara
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Definitely excited about this feature. Was thinking about how this would be really nice to have, so glad it's in the works.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hihi @arne!

This suggestion has now been completed! Friends will now appear in order of who is online on the first page of /friends, whereas offline friends will follow onto the next page and so forth! Thank you again for making this suggestion. I hope you have a wonderful day:serpent: