DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

option to switch the epifio mechanics

add this

• Total voters

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
u know when u cast epifio only casts on ur self when u shift? ya thats poo poo
i propose a change
in /me just make it so u can switch the two ways to cast the spell
everyone happy :D

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
u know when u cast epifio only casts on ur self when u shift? ya thats poo poo
i propose a change
in /me just make it so u can switch the two ways to cast the spell
everyone happy :D
I don't think it is a bad idea - assuming that it could be toggled between the two ways and both ways - so like three options -

Self Cast (Casts on Self)
Team Cast (Casts on Others)
Duel Cast (Unchanged Mechanic)

Although, is it worth the work put in to change it, for the outcome? I mean Epifio slows you down anyway - so it would improve speed by maybe a fraction of the second - Having said this - You're way more versed in PVP Duelling than me, so it may have a far bigger impact than I realise.

Last edited:

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello, @Magma!

Thank you for creating your suggestion! I’ll bring it up to the staff team and send a response to you as soon as possible!

Have a great day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya, @Magma!

I'd like to thank you again for making this suggestion. However, this suggestion has unfortunately been declined, as it would be too confusing and quite difficult to try and implement. The only way for us to give options to switch the casting mechanics of Epifio would be to create multiple different spells. Unfortunately, this is a complicated thing to do, and we would rather keep things fairly simple and convenient for the players.

Have a good day!