DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Owl Animorphus

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo,
Would it be possible to make the Owl Animorphus (or even other flying animorphuses) be animated to walk on the ground when you sneak, fly a block higher when you walk and maybe 2 blocks when you run?

Last edited:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Possible? Anything is possible, it just requires imagination and time. Would it be cool? Yeah, I think so.
Lovely suggestion! :)

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Cool idea!

walk on the ground when you sneak, fly a block higher when you walk and maybe 2 blocks when you run?
If this were to happen, it gives an unfair advantage. Things from the store are to be completely cosmetic. If you can "fly" a block or two higher when transformed it means you can get to places others cannot.

For example:
You're transformed into your owl, and you join a quest/event world. Assuming you can actually join the world disguised and that you remain transformed whilst in that world, even if magic is off you will be able to get to certain areas you may not supposed to be able to get to. Even if they fix this (if this is even accepted!) there will be a way to abuse this, there always will be - it's just a matter of if somebody finds it or not.

I might just be misunderstanding, but overall I don't think this idea would work nor do I think it'd be accepted. Still a nice idea though.

I MISUNDERSTOOD IGNORE THIS

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Honeybadger
Cool idea!

If this were to happen, it gives an unfair advantage. Things from the store are to be completely cosmetic. If you can "fly" a block or two higher when transformed it means you can get to places others cannot.

For example:
You're transformed into your owl, and you join a quest/event world. Assuming you can actually join the world disguised and that you remain transformed whilst in that world, even if magic is off you will be able to get to certain areas you may not supposed to be able to get to. Even if they fix this (if this is even accepted!) there will be a way to abuse this, there always will be - it's just a matter of if somebody finds it or not.

I might just be misunderstanding, but overall I don't think this idea would work nor do I think it'd be accepted. Still a nice idea though.
No no, I mean just cosmetic-wise animate it the way I explained 😊
No physical advantage, just visually

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Honeybadger
Oh so it looks like they're flying? Yes I like this suggestion ignore my old post AH
Its totally fine Nyn. I'm happy to see you thought about that issue as well and explaining it in detail even if it was as you understood it at first 😊

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello! @Sinelius,

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion! We are always looking for ways to improve our server. I will bring this up with the staff team and send a response as soon as possible!

Have a great day!

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Sinelius,

I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been declined. Unfortunately, with the way that animorphuses work currently, there is no way to make this possible to do. Additionally, as the plugin that we use for animorphuses is not our own plugin, it is not possible for us to make changes to it either, and requesting changes would be a long process. Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have a great day!