DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Parkour and Maze Suggestion

NotDetroit

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ditruuit
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
Hello! Welcome to another suggestion from me which today I actually did some research before suggesting it, now I don't think anyone has suggested this in the past atleast from me searching both parkour and maze into the search thing.

Anyways, what the suggestion actually is.
I think it would be a nice addition to the world map if there were parkours and mazes spreading out throughout the whole map oppose to just being at Hogsworth. I can understand if this makes no sense at all however I think it makes perfect sense to have parkours and mazes scattered throughout the whole map.

I think it would be cool if there were harder parkour and harder mazes and those places that require oyu to be a higher level. Now I get the argument that just because you level up on potterworld doesn't make you better at parkour well yeah I get that however I think it would just make sense for the harder parkours to be at a higher level area on he map that gives a greater award.

I think the greater award is something that makes me want to suggest this the most, because the DF parkour is the highest giving parkour which is 50 gold, then the treasure maze which is 100 gold. I get the argument for the maze that it should stay at 100 gold as when you learn it once you can pretty easily go through it however with the DF parkour I personally find it easy and worth 50 gold however most struggle and don't even get to the end and then only get 50 gold which they can get from doing 1 quest.

I also think this will encourage more exploration for those who are seeking for more gold and just a nice edition to the server.
I guess the argument is always there that the server has limited resources in this case being builders and game design? not too sure on GD but sure on builders which yes I understand however there is nothing wrong with a side project. However I do understand if the builders aren't interested in building parkours and mazes they shouldn't have to soo yeah

kiarralish

Magician
Minecraft IGN: kiarralish
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
I personally love doing mazes (parkours aren't my area of expertise but I can still appreciate them) so I would really enjoy some more variety in mazes/parkours/droppers around the map. My only issue with this is, people might not want to travel out to said areas just to complete a maze/parkour (which like you said doesn't give that much gold anyways) only to turn back around and go to the area they were doing their quests/other gameplay. Nonetheless, while it isn't a priority, some more minigames such as those would be a very enjoyable update to gameplay!

FlatJambo

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FlatJambo
Honeybadger Auralock
I did a report on this in the DD and they are purely set in their respective locations. Even more parkour and mazes spread out would be cool as well, but so far they are set in those locations for a reason. If droppers come back, they may be spread out even more.

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ello!

Thank you for your suggestion! I am actually quite a fan of mazes myself, so clearly I love this suggestion! I'm going bring this up with the rest of the Poltergeist team to get their feedback on it! Sit tight! I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ello and once again thank you for your suggestion! We are already currently working on this, however, as it is not top priority, it is not something we're giving our full and undivided attention to at this moment in time. As our Mini Games are exceptionally dependent on our builders who are currently working on higher priority projects, leaving other things that are not high on the list to be pushed back until a later date.

We hope to hear more suggestions from you in the future!