DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Parkour Map - Colours

Jinx_L

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jinx_L
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Werewolf
Hi there,

I believe that on the map Colours in Wiz PE, that the ladders on the back side of the ladders that you climb, on the part were your starting the course, or when you start the next part of a course/colour should be removed.

This is because for starters the game TPS you anyway when you hit the floor, secondly I know personal it can make the first jump hard as you can catch your self on it. I would also like to add that other maps don't really have this and if they do, not as many ladders.

Also I would like to add that, all back ladders to any course on any map should be removed as I've explained when you land on the floor you get TPED back to the start of the course/part your on. And players can get caught on them and this can sometimes make it hard for players to do the first jump on any part of a map/course. Plus I don't believe the ladders on the the backside of a part of a course/map are not really necessary, as I've explained and I believe this would help with new players and returning players on Wiz PE Maps, and possible make it easier for players, when trying to do the first jump.

Maybe all maps don't need this and I can understand on some maps where it can make sense however on Colours, the ladders aren't really necessary and there is a lot of ladders. So removing this possibly problem would make sense especially on Colours.

But please let me know if this would help players on PW in Wiz PE, or wether this will stay the same.

I will put a SS to help you understand if you need more expiation on this possible issue please feel free to message me.

- Jinx.

Attachments

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @Jinx_L

I have arrived with some awesome news! This suggestion has been accepted and completed. We agree and understand where you're coming from and why you wanted these changes to happen.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to make these suggestions, we really appreciate it!

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!