DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

[Party Games] Randomize Bank Goblin Spawns

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
The Bank Goblin Game in Party Games is kind of fun, but I noticed that the goblins respawn at a specific amount of times that I am jumping. I think it would be better to randomize the goblin spawn timing to spice things up a bit and keep the players on their game.

Also, have you guys considered adding obstacles to block a player's path? A bunch of items scattered all over the place would make the map seem less linear.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I agree - the whole game doesn't seem to have much to it, it's sort of repeating the same thing for like 10 rounds until someone gets to the end. Things like obstavles would also make it possible to catch up if you make a mistake without just hoping someone else makes a mistake so the game isn't just basically over as soon as there's one person left in front.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hi there @Somnambulist!

Thank you for creating this suggestion! I definitely think that randomising the timing of the Goblins spawning would add an interesting level of difficulty, so that may spice things up. I will bring your suggestion up to the rest of the staff team to further discuss it, and once a decision has been made, I will return to you with a response!

Have a great day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya again @Somnambulist!

I'd like to thank you again for creating this suggestion, as we're always searching for ways to improve the server and make it fun for all players! After discussing this suggestion with the Leadership team, we have decided to accept it. In fact, the random goblin spawn timing has been implemented in the game, but since there doesn't seem to be much of a difference, we will increase the randomisation a bit more. As for adding obstacles in the path, this is something we already have planned! However, we do not know when this will be implemented, as we're focused and working on other content at the moment, but I suggest keeping an eye out on this thread for any further updates!

Thank you again and I hope you have a nice day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @Somnambulist,

We appreciate your suggestion, however, we, unfortunately, will not be pursuing your idea anymore. We recently disabled this game mode due to how unpopular and unliked it is. Currently, we do not plan on returning the game.

Thank you for the suggestion and we hope you continue to share any further feedback and ideas you have. Have a great day!