DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Passer Steal

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I agree. Visually it seems impossible for passers to steal the quabble from a player when they're a few blocks away. Plus it messes with how I can time both of my Bruiser skills on the Passer when I see them going toward another Passer or trying to claim the quabble on the ground - I expect them to be really close to the target but they still get the steal when they're 4-5 blocks away.

The steals are quick in these videos, but look at how far away the player is from the quabble.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @TallBlondeDude!

While we initially increased this length we see that it is too high and it is very difficult for a passer to hold the Quabble for a sufficient amount of time. Therefore we have lowered the steal range from 5 to 3.

Thank you for bringing this up to us, we appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful day:serpent: