DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Pets for all the Houses

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @ArborlyMink, and Mekala,

To answer your question @Mekala: The pets are based on certain factors such as demand, interest, and a lot of other factors. This is not based on the house cup, so therefore we can pick up suggestions like these!

I'll will bring the suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists, so we can discuss it before we bring it up to the relevant team. I'll be back once we have a response, so stay tuned! Regardless, I wish you both a wonderful day :heart:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @ArborlyMink, I'm pleased to inform you that we have accepted your idea.

We believe it will be a nice idea to include a Raven, Griffin and Badger pet, so these houses also have a pet that could represent them! We think the community will love to have them. We'll update the status of this thread once it is completed, so stay tuned! Thank you for bringing your suggestion and we love to see more from you in the future!

If you have any questions, please let us know and I wish you a wonderful day! :)

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again,

As part of the Back to Hogsworth store releases, these three pets have been added to the store. You can check them out at our store. We hope you enjoy it and thanks once again for the suggestion!