DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Pets & Petting

Rosieonyx

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: RosieOnyx
Honeybadger Auralock
2f24bfe1374f44b0763bcd9a668318ea.png
Hai hai! This is smaller suggestion but I was thinking, could you guys add random pettable animals? Y'know like in most open world games? And maybe there's a daily or achievement for petting a certain number? Idk I though it'd be cute to have like some other student's pets wander around and be able to be pet and loved.

Speaking of pets though. I was also thinking of how 3rd years get a free broom right? Well, maybe you could give students of a certain year a free pet? Something simple like a cat or dog. Since brooms are more accessible I figured why not make pets a little more accessible?

Thank you for taking the time to read this! --- Rosie

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I like the idea of petting pets as part of a daily activity. I made a suggestion to add House Pets in common rooms which seems to be on hold, but I think it would be cool if there was at least one pet in each town. Unsure if they should be moving around, but stationary would probably be better. If they are able to add the Feeding and Petting options as suggested in my previous thread, then it would definitely be cool if they added more pets in different areas of the map.

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there, @Rosieonyx !

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined. We like the aspects of this suggestion and think that petting pets around the world would be extraordinary cute. However, this is a very low-priority project, because we do not see petting pets at this time to add extensively to our gameplay. We would like to however, explore pet caregiving in the future more, as part of our systems 2.0 update. We also will not be giving out pets for free, as most of them are specifically for supporters of the server through the store, with only some having been given away at past events.

Regardless, thank you for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a magical day!