DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Phoenix, Aurolock, and DF Wands

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Hey there! I know that when you buy a club/allegiance package, your wand names turns different, but wouldn't it be cool if there were actually Phoenix, DF and Aurolock wands? Like maybe a red wand with a flame on it or something,

Thanks for your time!
~Keira Fireheart

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
I like your idea but some wand appearances already fit with the packages. For example, for Dark Follower the Serpent Cane, Skull Wand, and some other wands fit. For Aurorlock, the Mad Staff, Grey Wizard Staff, and some others fit. Lastly for Phoenixes the Dragon Staff and Dormunstraud Staff works for the Phoenix package. :D

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
wait one second the grey wizzard staff whit aurorlock how? and for phoenixes dorumstraud staff?

if you speak in appearance, you could say yes, but talking about the wand, it doesn't matter even though I love the idea maybe add 1 stick for each alliance to put in the 40 euro pack to compensate for the surcharge

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya, thanks for making a suggestion!
I'll now discuss this with the rest of the Poltergeist Team, so that we can get back to you with a reply as soon as possible.
Enjoy your day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again! Apologies for the delay but the topic was discussed quite heavily.
Thanks again for suggesting this and we hope you will bring forward more of your ideas in the future!
This suggestion has been accepted, however it will likely be somewhat different than what was suggested here. First of all, we think that we already have a lot of df themed wands/staffs on the store, for example DF themed wand appearances on the store already, such as the Serpent Cane, the Dark Wizard Staff, the Dark Lord's wand. the Dark Mistress' wand, etc, so we do not really want to add more, as it makes more sense to promote the existing wand appearances first.. However, we are thinking of adding phoenix and aurorlock themed staffs, instead of wands, since generally larger and more detailed wand appearances are bought more frequently by players.
Take care and enjoy your day!