DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Pictures and Item Frames

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Hello! So I want some pictures for my housing, then I look and it is 150g. I think that is a bit over-priced, mainly because it used to be around 10g to a bit more. I agree that the prices were a bit low, but 150g for a single picture is a bit high. Also, for item frames, it is 200g for a single item frame. I personally think that is way to much, maybe you could get like a 4 for 200 or something, thanks a bunch for your time!

Have a Amazing Day,
Keira

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Thanks for your suggestion Keira!
I will bring up your idea to the rest of the Poltergeist Team. We will discuss it and get back to you soon with a reply.
Have a nice day!

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think the reason that they are priced so high is that they are entities and a lot can lag the housing server.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya Keira!
We have discussed your idea and have decided that we will not implement this, due to the fact that these items generally cause lag at housings, which is why we would like to avoid players having too many of them at their housings.
Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for Potterworld, as we are always looking for ways to improve the server!
Have a great day!