DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A More Calmer approach to the Pierolotum situation

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
Okay so I was mad about this certain spell last year and I'm redoing it cause 1. I don't know how to delete this threat and 2. I felt bad of how I showed my anger into public and feeling embarrassed of how I acted that day and when thing's can be easily solved in time not being rushed so is there a way to like maybe find a way to have the Pierolotum like be able to sense your opponent like aviforma of the birds or it can start attacking the opponents when you put it down on the ground of battlefield that's the main purpose of it not attack you because that's almost like a backfire in the spell casting like roland broken wand when he tried to cast something back backfires because his wand was broken in his 2nd year due to the car crash into the wicked willow and somehow got threw the year with it lol XD.

Last edited:

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
Ok you might be spittin fax rn but calm down
Ok I lost my cool yesterday over this spell but you can you not blame me for being mad at this spell? :'( Like come on I shouldn't being using caps but I have feelings too and it's not cool of how you obtain 1 spell and it doesn't work for you like it's suppose to worse turn against you with out even hitting it or being near it and you can't get rid of it unless you die stupeficius and expellimo doesn't work to get rid of the statue, Even vermillio attacks still works as a graduate :( But I just couldn't sleep knowing that kept up inside me I just had to let go and I know it's not "too" necessary to be angry at 1 time just because 1 thing is happening but I just to share it with the world I'll else I wouldn't feel too good about myself if I don't let stuff go and talk about with people so I'm sorry to everyone and you had to see that side of angry me but I just felt very upset and embarrassed when I tried to use in a duel yesterday :(

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hia @Tuna2! Thanks for making this suggestion/feedback! We really appreciate you bringing up this particular spell and how you feel it should be changed. We understand that it's frustrating in the way that it currently works. This spell is something we will be looking at changing and we will likely be making it more useful in the near future. Therefore, I will be marking this suggestion as accepted!

I'd like to also remind you that the staff team is absolutely willing to listen to any feedback and suggestions you may have. We understand your frustration, but we ask that you please remain respectful in your feedback or suggestion, and be constructive when explaining what you have to say. Thank you once again for bringing this up to us!

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
Hia @Tuna2! Thanks for making this suggestion/feedback! We really appreciate you bringing up this particular spell and how you feel it should be changed. We understand that it's frustrating in the way that it currently works. This spell is something we will be looking at changing and we will likely be making it more useful in the near future. Therefore, I will be marking this suggestion as accepted!

I'd like to also remind you that the staff team is absolutely willing to listen to any feedback and suggestions you may have. We understand your frustration, but we ask that you please remain respectful in your feedback or suggestion, and be constructive when explaining what you have to say. Thank you once again for bringing this up to us!
I didn't mean too be too angry but thanks for taking my suggestion for recommendation and I'm sorry for raging on the forum's of frustration I'll try my 100% to not do it again and the main server.

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hii @Tuna2 !

This suggestion has officially been implemented with the most recent spell patch update. The spell has now become more functional!

Thank you once again for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a great day!