DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Plasma blade cool down

Alois_Kalakai

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: InspectorFroggo
Serpent
The cooldown for the shop called groff its 6 hours per thing i think. It should be like 1 hour so it is easier for those who have screen time limits i do not but still.
Also the cooldown for the crystal cave thing. its a bit long i under stand that one being 6 hours because it was often confusing for me before i figured it out even the slightist bit

I agree with this! 6hours is way too long and i understand that you don't want people to get it quickly but at the same time it could be 1-3 hours instead of 6. D:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Alois_Kalakai!!

We have decided to remove the timer that blocks players from purchasing saber parts. However, we have instead doubled the price of these parts for an extra challenge.
Thank you for making this suggestion! I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: