DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Polar Bear and Bear Pet

whoohoo

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: whoohoo
Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire DD Writer
Hello!

I’ve always liked bears since I was a child and I thought it would be amazing to them as a pet you can get from an event or from the store (most likely the store since it would probably would barely fit with an event). I know Polar Bear Pets have excisted but me and a few other friends of mine have all talked about how amazing it would be to have them back and actually be able to have them as a pet, or that you could change them into a normal bear (but it’s probably smarter to make a polar bear and a brown and (change the color to black) bear).

This is just an suggestion since I don’t know how many people would like this, but I know I would.

- whoohoo // Mell_Krum

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heyhey @whoohoo !

This has actually been suggested before! A bear pet has been suggested a few months ago, which was accepted and put on hold. You can view the original thread, as well as the responses here.

Thank you for suggesting it, though; we always appreciate new suggestions! I will now be marking this as a duplicate. I hope you have an amazing day!