DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Positive Feedback about the Daily Diviner Disasters quest parkour :)

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
In my opinion it was one of the best parkours we've seen in events! It wasn't too hard, so pretty much anyone is able to complete it, and it was actually fun in my opinion and well made with the timing of the blocks! Also, some jumps needed to be timed so you need some momentum, which wasn't too hard but made it the perfect difficulty imo. So ya, I really liked the parkour in this event and it would be nice to see more of it in future events!

As an extra note for anyone reading this:
Some people that like parkour more might disagree with me and perhaps say it could've been too easy (I haven't heard such thing yet, I'm just guessing its probably an opinion people might have), and to that I'd say that tbh GENERALLY SPEAKING, the main fun/point of a quest/gameplay of a quest shouldn't be the parkour if it has one, it should be elsewhere in the quest with other activities the player has to do, or sometimes maybe even just the story itself - so if one were to argue the parkour was 'too easy' in this quest, I don't think its a problem personally because no one really said they had to be 'hard', and they shouldn't be the focus of the quest imo. Also, having them be more difficult can bring up many cons like we've seen before such as people asking to make them easier bc they can't do them.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Mateo, and @Llama,

We absolutely loved seeing your feedback! Threads like these give us a lot of insight into what players enjoyed or what they would like to see changed. Your feedback has been brought up to the team and we'll do our best to use parkour in this way again in future events! This is all possible because of the positive feedback we received from it.

Thank you for posting your thoughts. If you have any other feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Take care & I hope you have a wonderful day :)