DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

possible bug?

marthaqqqu

New Magician
Hello, im struggling with the 2 year second quest? its telling me when i use /q that i need to tend the plants but i had already done that, when i speak to the person outside the honeybadgers common room he tells me i need to get thrittle tranquility leafs but im not sure how as no green sparkles show? ive been stuck on this for a while now please help thanks.

Shira

Assistant to Head of Build
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 0ceqn
Assistant Staff Phoenix Serpent WizNetworker Sr. Architect
Hey @marthaqqqu ,
I’m sorry to see that you’re experiencing this issue. Could you please create a ticket in game the next time you’re online, so we can get this quest fixed for you? You can do so by typing /t create!
Apologies for the inconvenience, and let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Beat regards,
Shira

Shira

Assistant to Head of Build
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 0ceqn
Assistant Staff Phoenix Serpent WizNetworker Sr. Architect
Hey @marthaqqqu,
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get a responce on your ticket. I would suggest that you create another one and wait for a staff member to pick it up. If you'd like to, feel free to also message me on discord at Shira#0744 the next time you're online, and I'll do my best to log on and help you out.

Thanks for your patience!
Shira