DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Potter Wars (Bed wars)

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
Personally I don't believe this is necessary. Pw staff has limited resources and time, it just doesn't seem efficient to direct resources to replicate something that is perfectly fine on other servers.

Aspasia

Animorphus
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order
I think that this would be a really nice minigame on the server to play but I do know that it probably won't come anytime soon because minigames aren't the developer's top priority.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Griffin Phoenix
I love the idea! The only thing that I'm worried is about are the numbers; currently, lots of people don't play Potterworld minigames in large groups consistently, so would it be worth it to add this? I feel like Bed Wars is only fun when you get together with a team, and compete against other teams (more the better), so I'm not sure if the activity is good enough to pull this off. Just some input!

Llama

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: iSpitLikeALlama
Auralock Griffin Werewolf
On another server, there is a 4v4 mode of bedwars which only requires 8 people, the same as Quabbleball. There could also be 2v2v2v2, or 3v3v3. I think there would be enough players.

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
On another server, there is a 4v4 mode of bedwars which only requires 8 people, the same as Quabbleball. There could also be 2v2v2v2, or 3v3v3. I think there would be enough players.
Ye I feel like if they did Bed Wars it shud only be 1 minigame if its put in /games as to not make everything messy and overcrowded, in that case I think 4v4 wud be the best idea as most people dont like duos because theyre GOD AWFUL AT THE GAME and also there shouldnt be more than 1 of any game due to playerbase as Max said which already threatens the game existing at all

Llama

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: iSpitLikeALlama
Auralock Griffin Werewolf
Yes, so true. If it was smaller teams it would just be tragic. Also, have to keep in mind it's magic, so server would have to be able to handle it.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team concluded that at the beginning of the year, we held a poll on what minigames players would be most interested in seeing implemented. Unfortunately, this idea ended up second to last. This is not an impossibility for the future, but it is not a high priority for us right now. We want to focus on adding minigames that interest the majority of the players, and according to the poll, this is not one of them. However, we may come back to this idea in the future after we have implemented/created other minigames first.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!