DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Potterworld Plus 1.1.0 (Unofficial resource pack)

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello everyone

After an unreasonable amount of time and complaints (llama dmed me...) I've finally updated Potterworld Plus!

- Gear materials have been removed.
- Gear recipes have been modified to not contain their year and now have a different texture.
- Gear pieces now show their rarity while keeping their original texture*
- Spring eggs, golden eggs, metal scraps, temporal sand and toy pieces now have their own texture
- Broom recipes textures have been remade
- Doggos? (read splash texts with the pack on)
Potterworld Plus Image.png

*All gear pieces will have graduate gear appearance no matter the year, otherwise the pack would have been 3 times heavier and laggier

To use this resourcepack you NEED one of the latest versions of OptiFine between 1.10 and 1.12.2

Questions that were frequently brought up while gathering feedback:

Q. Is this allowed on Potterworld?
A. It really is! I've gathered multiple answers from the staff team and I can confirm you there's no risk in using the resource pack.

Q. Why do you need Optifine?
A. OptiFine has a specific feature named CIT (Custom Item Texture) that makes the textures in the resource pack apply to the items on Potterworld. Make sure to enable this feature by going to Options > Video Settings > Quality > Custom Items

Q. Why is 1.13+ not supported at the moment?
A. The feature mentioned above works differently on 1.13+, so adding support for it would require me to write the entire resource pack's code again (which will not be done soon) [this might also be false bc i forgot if it's 1.13 or 1.14 but i can't be bothered tbh]

Q. Are more items going to be added?
A. This might actually be the last update of the resource pack, depends if I ever regain interest on Potterworld

Q. Where can I report issues with the resource pack?
A. Please don't make in-game tickets if anything doesn't work as expected, following all these answers should be enough and if not you can DM me either on the forums or on discord (Deci#5120).

Major credits to PotterworldMC as all of the textures or models in the resource pack are edited versions of content originally created by them, making PotterworldMC the original owners of the models and giving them every right of the models. I will be glad to help if any issue arises

Credits, other than me for writing every script to make the textures work and most of the models, also go to @Llamaforpres for helping in retexturing and gathering feedback

That is all! You can find the resource pack right below the thread completely free to download. If you have any feedback/suggestions feel free to reply to this thread!

Attachments

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
My firedust is green! This definitely cuts down on searching through gear stuff in the marketplace. Hopefully they can consider adding something like this to the server's resource pack. Nice work!