DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

PotterworldMC Puzzle [GOLD REWARD]

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
Are you a wise cookie? It matters not, because for this puzzle you must be the wisest of them all! It's simple: a multi-stage competition in which a set number of participants are eliminated each round. In order to not be eliminated, you must be among the fastest to solve the riddles and retrieve the codes. The fastest of all will receive 1500 GOLD! That's quite a bit of gold for a boatload of fun. Best of all, there's no entry cost either!

Hopefully, you're interested by now. If you are, contact me on either the forums, Discord (Aviforma #2582), or ingame! Our first riddle will go out Monday at Noon, so hurry!

Bafran

New Magician
Well done for adding such events. The old ones are getting tiresome. I have always loved solving puzzles because they made my brain work. For me, that's the best feeling. I don't know how to describe the pleasure I get when I find the answer to a complicated problem. Even as a kid, I loved doing puzzles. When the last piece of a puzzle falls into place, you begin to feel proud of yourself. I believe that everyone should try to assemble some complex picture at least once in his life. When you succeed, you will surely understand what I am talking about. Develop your thinking. It will come in handy in your life.

Last edited: