DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Power of wand color

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
we have seen that the wand have a special light on them there are normal wand whit light blue color profession/other wand whit yellow color and droobeldore wand whit violet color i was thinking will be a beatiful idea (for me) to add in shop the light on wand color and put all the color except black-white and violet

Attachments

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
Is only a visual bug the wand is not permanent if i press q the wand go away and if i move it too so is only a bug

Last edited:

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hello,

Thank you so much for your suggestion! Sadly, this is something we cannot do. The glow that you see on each wand is a part of that 3D model. If we want to have different colors, we'd need a separate model for each. This would take up a lot of slots that we could use for other models. There is no way to only change just the glow.

I've just got one question: how did you get the Elder Wand?
It is not possible for any players to get the Elder Wand. This wand is an exclusive only available for Droobledore! :D

Thanks again for the suggestion & have a great day,
Sunnya