DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Predictise Plushie

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hey there @ArborlyMink!

Thank you for your suggestion! As we always look for new ways to improve our server, we really appreciate your idea!

I will now be forwarding your suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist team to get additional feedback on if we are to implement this idea or not. I will then contact you here when a decision is made. So keep an eye out for any future notifications from this forum!

Again thank you for your suggestion, take care and have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hello again @ArborlyMink!

Thank you again for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! We are always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server so this is greatly appreciated!

I have brought your idea up to the team, and I am happy to say that is has been accepted! It would make a lot of sense to have a regular Predictise plushie hence we have a Grinch themed one. We feel it would be sold as a toy, but not really sure when exactly this will be created and implemented. However do be on the lookout for it!

Once more thank you for bringing your idea, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Kind regards,
Cate

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya @ArborlyMink! I'm pleased to inform you that this has now been completed! You'll now be able to obtain this plushie at any joke shop. We hope you like it!