DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Pride 2022 Giveaway Winners

Hello Witches and Wizards!

We are very excited to announce the winners of our Pride 2022 Giveaway, who will have the opportunity to choose either the Rainbow Flower Crown, the Rainbow Wand Effects, or the Love Emote Pack!

Without further ado, the winners are... Shay_Berry, Gnomeh, and sithvsjedi!

My favorite trait is helping others and being kind.

I would have to say my favourite trait about myself is my individuality, it allows me to express myself as much as I want along with not caring about what anyone thinks! I believe expressing your individuality is a key component to feeling freedom and maturing as a person.

My favorite trait about myself is my honesty. I can be extremely honest, which ends up bad in situations where the normal and correct thing is to lie.

Congratulations to you all, we can't wait to see you rock your new and colorful goodies! To claim the prize of your choice, create an in-game ticket by using the command /t create. You can also do so by messaging Sunnya (sunnya#6761) or Emily (Ralie#5837).

Thank you to everyone who participated, and we can't wait to see you in the next giveaway!

Comments