DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Profession Packages

carlyy <3

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cxrlyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW
As professions were an old gameplay style and were taken out pre revilius, instead of bringing professions back in-game why not create a package where you can get the profession cosmetics like the Allegiance packages, where you would get the chat tag, the wand, and the hat but it would be a store item instead, and for those who had gotten the professions pre revilius would have them as well, and newer players who join recently and enjoy the profession cosmetics, or older player who joined right after the update happened to get the chance to receive the cosmetics, I'm aware players have asked about the return of professions and I think this is a good way to bring them back without bringing back all of the older game play it originally was and just allow the cosmetics to be bought in a package.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I'm not a big fan of the idea of it returning in a package. I don't mind it returning, but a package that you can just buy doesn't feel like it's an achievement like mastering professions was. If they return these cosmetics, I'd rather see it in gameplay related to the professions so that gaining the rewards feels both like an achievement and relevant to how they were earned instead of just through paying money.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello hello @carlyx_ (and everyone who replied) !

Thank you for making this suggestion! We always appreciate new ideas brought up by players! I will now be bringing this up to my fellow Poltergeists so we can discuss it further. Once we've recieved a decision, we will be sure to let you know, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!:serpent:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello again @carlyx_ !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. We understand that players would enjoy having these items, but we want to appreciate and respect all the time that older players had to put in to receive these items. As players had to work hard to get these items in the past, we don't want to give them to newer players in a much easier manner. If we were to add these items back to the game, we would like them to be implemented through some sort of gameplay.

Regardless, thank you for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!