DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Propulso

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Klenellie!

Thank you for making this suggestion! At this time, I'll bring it up to the rest of the Poltergeist team to further discuss it. Once the Leadership team reaches a final decision, I'll return to you with a response as soon as possible!

Have a nice day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya again @Klenellie!

Apologies for the wait! I would like to thank you again for sharing this suggestion with us. After carefully discussing it with the Leadership team, we have decided to declined it, unfortunately. This is because the purpose of this spell is to interrupt others, where if we were to change/remove the cancel cast-time, it would take away that utility. We feel that would not be beneficial for the spell, therefore, we will not move forward with the proposed change.

Despite this, we hope that you continue to share more suggestions or feedback with us in the near future! Have a nice day!