DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

put warps to parkours/other stuff back in the ministry

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
i might be absolutely outside of my mind here but i think you used to be able to access like every world parkour/maze/etc. in the ministry

add that back because it gives people a reason to go to the ministry and is simpler, i'm not gonna go out of my way to memorize the location of every world parkour but if they were in one easy to access spot they'd get more use

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
i feel like this mustve been suggested before and ik it was discussed that world minigames will get a change/easier access but i support this 100% nonetheless (and ye ur right, the ministry elevator had a floor for all the minigames on the server)

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
It's quite sad because having people do parkour and mazes by going to that area on the world map is a really nice idea but it has just proven to substantially decrease awareness or regard for the minigames, while simultaneously killing off the ministry as a popular destination.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hii @cheddarsoup, thanks for suggesting this! Also, thank you, Ivan and Matty, for leaving your thoughts.

We have brought this up to the leadership team, where this has been declined because we would like to implement this in a different way than suggested. We have many minigame upgrades planned and a centralized way to enter these minigames again is something we are also looking into. However, this will not be the ministry like it was before, which is the reason for the decision. If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out :).