DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

re-selling building blocks

arne ☾

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: tqrpiar
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lead Lore Master Lead
Hello :]

pretty sure this might've been recommended or asked somewhere else, but I don't recall seeing it anywhere so might be nice
I think this is a pretty common thing to buy a lot of blocks when trying things out, but eventually you end up with too many blocks you don't do anything with
Selling them on your shopkeeper is an option but in my eyes not a lot of people use it, so potentionally making it so we can resell it to our house elf, whether its in stacks or piece of 16 for 2 gold, just having the option of reselling and gaining some gold back might be nice

thank you :]

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @tqrpiar!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout for new ways to make our server a better place, your idea is very well appreciated!

I will now go ahead and discuss your idea to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement your suggestion or not. I will get back to you here when we find our decision, so be on the lookout for future notifications from this thread!

Again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @tqrpiar!

Once again thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! We are super appreciative of you bringing your voice to the threads!

I have brought your idea to the team, and I am joyful to say it has been accepted! We adored the idea of selling blocks back for lower prices as it'd really help for those buying items to test how they'd look. Currently, we do not have the available tech to do this therefore it will be far out till this is possible to implement. However, do be on the lookout for this coming in the future!

Once more thank you for your suggestion, take good care of yourself! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @arne !

I am very excited to say that this suggestion is now live! Almost all materials that you can buy from the Mine Depot can be sold back for a slightly lower price than the buying price. This is live as of our most recent patch note that can be viewed here.

Once again thank you for suggesting this and I hope you have a magical day!! :serpent: