DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Reduce CD of Care Bear firework

Athena (Dismana)

New Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Dismana
Auralock Staff Phoenix Raven Arena Squire Linked
The Care Bear (Earned from the most recent 12-hours of classes during anniversary) shoots a little firework into the air, which is kinda cute. This has a 60 second CD. Even if it's minor, the Spring Flare Blaster from a past Spring event does the same thing but only has a few seconds cooldown, so I tend to spam that if I want fireworks instead of the Care Bear, even if the Care Bear is more cute. Very minor thing but I'd love to see them share cooldown if they do the same thing. <3

suzie

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Prefect Class Helper SPEW Sr. Poltergeist Linked
Hiya there @Athena (Dismana) !

This suggestion will unfortunately be getting declined. This is because we don't want to encourage people to lag out the server through casting fireworks by significantly reducing the cooldown!

Regardless, thank you so much for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a magical day!