DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Rejoin option for Gauntlets

cczz

New Magician
So I was playing Gauntlets and one of my friends disconnected which was out of their control, and I can see this being a problem for many players with unstable internet connections or not so great computers.

I think that it would be a lot easier if there was a command, for example /rejoin, spawning as a ghost in a boss room if the boss fight is still going on, at a checkpoint or something similar.
This would make it a lot better experience in my opinion, especially if you are quite far into Gauntlet and someone disconnects and aren't able to rejoin.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
@cczz Hello! Thank you for posting your suggestion, I completely understand how frustrating this must be, especially for your friend. Me and my fellow Poltergeists are always looking for new ways to improve the servers gameplay therefore, I will be bringing your suggest up to discuss further with the team. Once a decision has been made by our leads, I will return back with a response! So keep an eye out on this thread B) Again, thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day!:serpent:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello again @cczz!!

I’m here to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted. We know it's annoying when players crash out of a minigame, especially our Gauntlet which lasts for an hour. Therefore we aim to implement this suggestion as we really like it! Some players may query how they would rejoin without it becoming OP; they would likely rejoin as a dead player.

Again, thank you for your suggestion! I hope you have a wonderful day :serpent:

Sunvens

Magician
Minecraft IGN: sunvens
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
Hello @cczz!

I'm happy to tell you this suggestion has been completed. The option to rejoin the gauntlet has been made available in the Minigames update! This has been enabled for the Revenant Gauntlet, 5th Battle of Potterworld Dungeon, and Party Games.

Thank you once again for your suggestion, have a magical day!