DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

remove flying rng

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
its so random where you spawn in flying /games and it actually gives a huge disadvantage
please either make every player spawn at the exact same position (which would be a HELL)
or make it so all people have an equally long distance from the first hoop thx
2nd would still give large variation as the person closest to the next turn would have a big advantage over the others due to pythagoras or smht like that idk LETS GO LEYAK

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello, @LiviDk!

We appreciate you making this suggestion, as we're always searching for ways to improve the server and make it enjoyable and fair for all players! At this time, I will bring this suggestion up to the staff team, and after it has gone through discussion, it will be brought up to the Leadership team. Once a decision has been made, I'll come back with a response, so keep an eye out on this thread for any further updates!

Have a wonderful day and a happy Winter Waltz!

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @LiviDk!

Thank you once again for your suggestion. We agree that the current system can be unfortunately disadvantageous to some players. We will look into a way that it is fairer for those at the start. This will likely be by making all players spawn at an equal distance from the hoop, or rather to make all spawn at the same place but with invisibility for the start of the race. This is not something we're currently focusing on but we will keep in mind for the future.

Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful day:serpent:

littledead

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: littledead
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf DD Editor Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @LiviDk ,

I am happy to inform you that your suggestion has been implemented! Along with this month's map rotation the change was made that all flying maps have one single starting location for all participants. You can check out the announcement here.

Thank you for your patience, and have a wonderful day!