DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Remove the 400+ Quests Statement From the Website

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
This is quite misleading. It makes players think that they can complete 400 different tasks when in reality 95% are just different Daily Riddle locations.

Just today I ran across Zandathalion, who was understandably confused. I think that for now, this statement should be removed, or made to be more accurate. When the Revelius Update comes out, it could be changed to reflect the actual number of quests.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion!
I will bring this up to the Poltergeist team and get back to you soon with a response.
Have a wonderful day!

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I mean, hopefully that statement will come true for Revelius. However, I do agree it can get really confusing for now

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I mean, hopefully that statement will come true for Revelius.
The Revelius page says that there will be 100+ world quests added with the update. It might be true after a while when more quests get added with future updates, but for now this is the amount that's more relevant to the server.

I'm assuming the part of the website Pumpkin linked will be updated around the time of Revelius, so I think that would be a good time for it to only reflect the amount of world quests without the daily riddles. But that's just my opinion.

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
This is quite misleading. It makes players think that they can complete 400 different tasks when in reality 95% are just different Daily Riddle locations.

Just today I ran across Zandathalion, who was understandably confused. I think that for now, this statement should be removed, or made to be more accurate. When the Revelius Update comes out, it could be changed to reflect the actual number of quests.
Ayyye - shoutout! Haha. Yeah I was a little confused and was looking for where all these quests were at. I thought that Revelius was ADDING new quests - not adding basically an entire questing system that isn't currently really there. There's like 4 quest lines as of now I learned.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey there @Scoobydoolego,
Apologies for the delay but we have decided to implement it, hopefully soon :D We think it makes sense to portray a more accurate number of quests to avoid players being misled or becoming confused. We hope this will be implemented soon, so keep an eye out!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and have a great day!