DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Resets

LilacAvis

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: LilacAvis
Griffin
I think it would be great if we had the option to reset our levels/quests without doing a full reset- I really love the quests aspect of Potterworld, and would like to complete them all from Level 1 again, but I do not want to lose my housing/items. There could be an option on the store to either do a complete reset (as I know sometimes a full reset is more fun!) or to just reset levels while keeping your original house, vaults & housing.

I think a similar suggestion was made before, and the issue of people exploiting the system to change their house, grind gold, etc was brought up. An alternative could be the option to re-play all of the original quests, without gold reward. This would prevent people from constantly resetting the easier quests just to grind for gold. I am not sure exactly how this could be implemented, but a system where you could re-start from level 1 without losing all of your vaults and housing would be brilliant :)

Thank you!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @LilacAvis !

As Yellow_Flower has also stated, they have indeed suggested it before! The suggestion was unfortunately declined; you can view the reasoning as to why it was declined here. However, I still like to thank you for taking the time to suggest this as we do always appreciate all of the suggestions made!

I will be marking this as a duplicate now, I hope you still have an amazing day!