DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

RESOURCE PACK NOT WORKING!

PlayerDMinecraft

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: PlayerDMinecraft
Honeybadger
When i join the server the resourcepack won't load, even if i select another one it won't load, i've tried everything, leaving the server and joining again and etc...
Can anyone send me the link to download the Texture?

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
Greetings, @PlayerDMinecraft,

I am sorry to hear you are facing these issues. I would recommend following these steps:

1) Try reading the first and third spoilers of our Technical Difficulties FAQ. There is also a video you can watch.

2) If nothing there works, please feel free to create a support ticket here on the website. We will be doing our best to help you out from there! You can create a support ticket by clicking here, and you can view your tickets here.

I would also suggest trying to join with the original Minecraft launcher without any mods to see if that works. Unfortunately, we do not distribute our resource pack in any other way to prevent it from being used in ways we would not like, such as for commercial use.

I hope this helps, and please let us know if you need further assistance!

Best regards,
gospojken