DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

resource pack won't work

hi!!!

so i've been playing a long time and my resource pack has never had trouble loading and it has always loaded very fast. however, i just logged on and it didn't load! so i tried /packs, but a message in the chat popped up that said "You have not fully loaded in yet, please try again in a few seconds" and it says that with every command i try. so, i tried being patient and giving it awhile to load but it just never did. it wouldn't even let me speak in chat, and when i joined a world (still without the texture pack) everyone was frozen but me. my friend used my log-in information on their computer and it still didn't work, so i know my computer isn't the problem. also, texture packs on other servers work fine.

i followed your video on how to get it to work again and i did everything. i deleted all the files in my resource pack folder, i enabled resource packs, i tried to do everything i possibly could but nothing worked. i just don't understand how to fix this so if someone could please please help me, i would appreciate that so much.

thanks!

I'm having the same issue! My friend was able to get on and talk to a staff member, it's happening to a lot of people and the development team has been asked to look into it :)

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
Hello @faairylaura and @elyzzalizz!

As elyzzalizz has stated above, this was an issue on our part. The Development team has now fixed this problem, and we're happy to say you should be able to load the resource pack now! Apologies for the inconvenience today.

Let us know if you're still having issues!