DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Restricted Section Parkour

laertes

Magician
Minecraft IGN: laelouch
Dark Follower Serpent
helloo,

i am here to give a suggestion about why the checkpoint should get a slight revamp, not anything too serious but some alterations when you leave and go for class.

recently, i got the checkpoint! i was ecstatic, and at the same time i was in potions queue. i attended potions hosted by the lovely tara, but unfortunately when i got back the checkpoint no longer worked. i understand the checkpoint is meant to be temporary, but what is the point if every time a student attends class the checkpoint gets removed?

so maybe instead of removing the players checkpoint, you could add it back to them when they return from class. its just extremely annoying to go ALL the way back just because u attended class :(

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
helloo,

i am here to give a suggestion about why the checkpoint should get a slight revamp, not anything too serious but some alterations when you leave and go for class.

recently, i got the checkpoint! i was ecstatic, and at the same time i was in potions queue. i attended potions hosted by the lovely tara, but unfortunately when i got back the checkpoint no longer worked. i understand the checkpoint is meant to be temporary, but what is the point if every time a student attends class the checkpoint gets removed?

so maybe instead of removing the players checkpoint, you could add it back to them when they return from class. its just extremely annoying to go ALL the way back just because u attended class :(
I feel your pain.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hi hi @rvowan !

Thank you for creating this suggestion! I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted! We understand player's frustration here and will be changing this checkpoint to be permanent. The checkpoint now won't be lost if you attend class, log off or switch worlds! We hope you enjoy the new addition!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a fantastic day!