DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Restricted Section Parkour

heyitslena

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: heyitslena
Staff Potterwatch Streamer Raven Master Arithmancer
I tried looking for a post regarding the parkour in the library and I didn't see one. I've been struggling with this parkour for months. I go back and forth with it. If I got nothing to do I try to work on it. At this point, it's kind of getting ridiculous. I'm kind of a completionist so you see, this is kind of becoming very annoying for me. It this long parkour even worth it? I have no idea what happens after getting the key, but after not completing it for months now ( and no, I'm not exaggerating, it's literally been months since I found out about this parkour.) It's clear this parkour needs to be modified in some way. Maybe, two different ways to go? One for advanced people and a easier one for those who just want the key, or even better, let us use Ascendo. I understand it's supposed to be hard, it's the restricted section, and we're not supposed to be in there anyway :sneaky:, but come on, this is a bit much for a key. I know I could ask someone to just let me in, but I want the key for myself so I can help some friends as well. Anyway, I hope the staff considers making some changes. :)

Last edited:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @lenaaaa,

Thank you for taking the time to suggest something like this to us and give us feedback about the server.

Unfortunately however, this has already be discussed and declined. This is because the library parkour is an optional parkour that one can decide to dedicate time to. It's designed to be a nice challenge, but one that isn't required in any way for progression on the server. If we made it easier, it would negate this challenge which some players enjoy because of the sense of accomplishment it gives them when completing the parkour.
Feel free to check out the original thread here for some more details.

Once again thank you for your suggestion and take good care of yourself! <3

Best regards,
Aurora