DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Return Polls to discord

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Right now, suggestions are done in a very specific format:

1. player suggests something
2. poltergeist picks it up and brings it to the team to discuss
3. they discuss further, especially if its to do with specific departments n that
4. its decided whether its a good idea or not and the poltergeist replies on the post

However, I think we can improve this process by adding a key step into getting MORE opinions on ideas

1. player suggests something
2. poltergeists picks it up and brings to the team
3. they discuss further etc
4. it is brought to the polls discord chat, leave it open for 48 hours with a thumbs up and thumbs down reaction, if the majority of players like the suggestion, it is accepted
5. poltergeist replies on the post and the idea is either worked on or saved for future work

not sure if this was suggested before in the past but yeah i think this could help bring light to some of the ideas people suggest

kiarralish

Magician
Minecraft IGN: kiarralish
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
I love this idea! I miss the old poll system and I feel as though it could really help the team get player's opinions on the suggestions for the server.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya Joel,
as there has already been a thread here regarding this, I will be marking it as a duplicate. Do not worry, any additional suggestions will be incorporated into our discussion of the other thread!
Have a great day and feel free to use these forums more in the future!