DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

(OUTDATED) Revelius Broom Crafting [Guide & Prices]

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW

Please keep in mind all values here are the MINIMUM you could possibly pay for materials on the market. If you are buying them in bulk - expect quick increases in the cost - Do not take these values as fact as they are always subject to change, especially when buying over 100 of each material. I would always highly recommend grinding the materials yourself for a broom upgrade to save as much Gold as you can - Buying materials can sometimes make the broom twice the cost.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
(Something on here wrong? Please PM me so I can make adjustments!)

Last edited:

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Update to this -

The Crafting Material prices have spiked in the Market in the last day - Native Gold hitting highs of 13 Gold per piece. Disregard the Material Costing until it can be updated. Assume the Thunderflash is approximately 15k-20k more expensive to make when buying the materials.

Last edited:

Volt

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Volt4
Griffin Phoenix
Love this! In my experience, mats for Apollo 5000 and Scarlett Nebulas are highly volatile and can range anywhere from 3g to 15g each (native gold seems to be the most expensive).

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Love this! In my experience, mats for Apollo 5000 and Scarlett Nebulas are highly volatile and can range anywhere from 3g to 15g each (native gold seems to be the most expensive).
You're spot on - 7th Year Mats (Scarlet) are by far the most expensive followed by 6th Year mats - I think it's cause all the Grads are going for recipes!

Wildsam

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Wildsam
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper Arena Grandmaster SPEW Drooble's Order
can u maybe make a chart where i can farm all the materials?
This guide has not been updated recently. You now need other items for broom upgrades. You can refer to the Broomsmith's building in Diagonal Lane to find information about it. Typically, each broom upgrade's materials can be collected by slaying mobs in a range of 10 levels (31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61-70, 71,-80).