DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Roleplay Recap Information

Nathan Nakamori

Notable Magician
Roleplay Recap Information

Greetings everyone and welcome to the Roleplay Recaps! Over the past few years, I have dedicated most of my time to research, analyse, and take notes on each and every event that has happened in our magical world. Now, for the public's convenience, I have compiled a recap of each and every plot point, event and live event and placed them in one tidy space. I know that these recaps will definitely come in handy when you are trying to solve any puzzles of your own in the future, or you can just take pleasure in reading and gaining knowledge of the history of our community.

These might seem very overwhelming and confusing to some of you out there, which is exactly why I have organized the recaps into three sub-sections: the chapters. Chapter 1 is filled with information regarding each event from December 2019, to June 2020. Chapter 2 covers any information from June 2020, up until the present day. Chapter 3 covers any information after the Hunt to the final battle.

Happy reading everyone!
Nathan Nakamori​