DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Rotation of dailies

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I think it would be better if dailies were constantly changing (mainly the minigame ones) because as of right now, people give certain games preferences because its easier to finish those dailies, and completely stop playing certain games where they can't do those dailies. It's no secret that certain games are played by some more skilled players and it can be hard for people to get wins in them, and then they get mad because they can't get the xp which they desperately need. And those skilled players only want to have fun, its not so much about getting dailies. A LOT of people genuinely got mad at me for constantly playing things like melting floor, and blocking them from getting wins. So a lot of those people just stopped playing it. And then we have hide and seek where most of the times everyone wins, its easy to get the dailies, and that contributes to hns being the most popular game. I promise you, if the dailies on those games were different, we would be seeing a different picture.
So I think a good solution for that would be a rotation of dailies where people would get different ones and they can adapt to them. It also adds a bit of variety and equalizes the unbalance of the dailies overall (so current, hns ones are probably the easiest, and things like getting 10 wins in 1v1 is nearly impossible as its not a popular gamemode). But if one day the daily for hide and seek was to stay hidden for x amount of minutes and for 1v1 the daily is to hit x many spells, the people might try out 1v1 more. It would be more exciting and engaging for people to have different goals that they work towards each day.
Im not sure how hard this would be to implement but I do think it would be worth it. I prefer the idea of this being randomized/personal for the player, so that everyone would have their own rotation, something similar to daily riddles i guess. And obviously the dailies would eventually repeat but its the difference between players and variety in the dailies themselves that would make it better than what it is currently.
EDIT - also you could have like three tiers, tier 1, 2 and 3 for each minigame. So the rotation would happen only within the tiers so that the reward makes sense (the challenge should be somewhat similar in difficulty). So lets say that the current dailies for flying - participate in 3 games, win 1 game, win 3 games and tier 1 2 and 3, and those could rotate. For example, one player has the standard one which I just named and another player could have like: tier 1 - finish 2 games before the timer, tier 2 - get in the top 3 at least 3 times, tier 3 - finish a course without crashing. Those are just random examples I came up with so that you get the idea on how it would rotate.

Last edited:

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @Ivan_

I have arrived with some awesome news. This suggestion has been accepted and completed. We really liked this idea and decided to add some new daily activities to the already existing ones. You can view the new dailies in-game.

Thank you for always taking your time into creating these suggestions, we really appreciate it!

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!