DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Secret door in the Aurorlock Base

El!

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ccoya
Griffin Phoenix
Hi :)) Does anyone know if theres a way to get past these blue blocks in the Aurorlock Base? There was a parkour leading up to it so I'm pretty sure there might be something behind it but I'm not sure how to get past D:
2022-01-16_17.02.51.png

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hmm. The book blocks are fences so you should be able to right click then in order to open them but that cyan block appears to be wool which you can't go thru. Maybe it was just a mistake made by builders

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hi :)) Does anyone know if theres a way to get past these blue blocks in the Aurorlock Base? There was a parkour leading up to it so I'm pretty sure there might be something behind it but I'm not sure how to get past D:
There is actually nothing behind this :D

I'm not sure what you mean by "parkour" leading up to it, but as far as I can tell the blocks in front of this are just decoration.