DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Secret Spa

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Pretty please can someone add the Secret Spa back into the map? Preferably in the same location that it once was.
I believe they filled that space up but yes, I would love if we had it back. It was one of my favorite secret spaces and it was unique. We still have the prefect bathroom if I'm not wrong tho.

Steaphan9

Magician
Minecraft IGN: steaphan9
Honeybadger Auralock
The prefect bathroom isn't really hidden though. And I am certain that the spa is gone. Years ago it was removed and when I asked in the chat about what happened I was told "The secret Spa is under reconstruction". That was at least 3 years ago. The entire map changed with the revelious update with some secrets replaced with teleport pads. All I'm asking for is for them to put a tp pad where the entrance opened up.
For those who didnt know, you needed to stand in front of one of the two statues and use the revelio spell to open a passage in the wall.
It was my favorite spot on the server, and they took it away for seemingly no reason.

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
If we're thinking the same thing, the spa does still exist and it's in Vertick Alley. You just need to cast a spell to open the entrance.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Heya @Steaphan9!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! An additional thank you to everyone who has contributed their thoughts to this thread, it's super helpful! As we are always on the lookout for more ways to improve our server, your feedback is much appreciated!!

At this time, I will now be forwarding your idea to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement your suggestion or not. I will get back to you on our decision here so be on the lookout for future notifications from this thread!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, I hope you have an AMAZING day! <3

Well wishes,
Cate

Grucifix

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Grucifix
Auralock Griffin Phoenix
Hello @Steaphan9

Thank you for your suggestion and apologies for the delay in response to your suggestion.

Unfortunately we have decided to decline this suggestion as this is not something we want to look into bringing back. We have already completed the castle build, so adding another section to the castle isn't really viable. The space that used to be the secret spa has been filled in with something else. We already have the Prefects bathroom in the castle that is like a spa. We actually do have a secret spa located in London (that you need a spell to enter) that you can use to hang out with friends for example! So there's still a secret spa, just not in the same location anymore.

Take care and have a Happy Halloween:alien: