DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

See player profile on website when you click on their head in someone's friend list.

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
So, I was thinking, what if when you are viewing someone's player profile (On the website) you could click on one of their friends name and it would pop up the menu (Like it does when you click on someone's name in the forums) that shows: Messages, Likes, and date when they joined. You could also click on their name to go and see their profile as well. This would be cool because what if you see someone's name (In someone's friend list) and you would like to see their profile, so you click on their name and then you get to see their profile!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello hello @Micah Nox !

Thank you for creating this suggestion! I like this idea and will be bringing it up to the rest of the Poltergeist team. We will talk about it and once we reach a decision I will be back to tell you what we decided, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again and I hope you have a magical day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello again, @Micah Nox !

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted! We would like to do this in a way, where clicking a person's friend would instead take one to their character page. We will be looking into this for the future of the website! Once this is implemented, we will be sure to let you know!

Thank you again for this suggestion and I hope you have a fantastic day!

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hiya @Micah Cresswell!

I'm delighted to say that this suggestion is now complete! Players can click on any friends of a character profile to move between profiles. We hope this allows for better navigation of our website.

Thank you so much for making your suggestion and I hope you have an excellent rest of your day!