DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Sending Gold via Mailbox

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I suggest being able to send gold to someone with mail. I would want this because I know a lot of people want to trade gold for skins, art, signatures, etc but aren't able to find a time with the seller because they live in a different time zone. One way I could see this being implemented is in the middle of the mailbox GUI you can click a gold and it tells you to type the amount you want to send in chat, similar to how you trade gold.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
If sending gold via mailbox isn't possible, then another alternative that both players can do is to set up a specific item in the seller's /shop, such as an overpriced dirt block, and then have the buyer screenshot that they bought the item and send the image through discord or other means.
I know that this alternative has a bunch of steps, so sending gold through mail may seem more efficient.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

After further discussion, we are very happy to inform you that we liked your idea! However, there isn't an ETA on when this will be released - it will definitely be implemented after Revelius. Make sure to keep an eye out for any updates!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a suggestion! It generally means a lot to us!

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Looking forward to seeing this be added in! I was thinking that as well, especially if you're selling things over forums with people you don't play at the same time as. Would also allow for more game play features and reward systems in general if gold could be sent out through mail. Great idea!