DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Serpents Storytime!

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Welcome Serpents!
Every Serpent here is officially invited to join our "Serpents Storytime" in our commons!
Don't worry new members - guidance and assistance in finding our common rooms is provided in case you haven't quite found it yet :)
Griffins, Honeybadgers and Ravens may come to our commons during this time but quite a lot of our talking may be happening in house chat and you may not be too involved in the whole thing!

A little bit of information about this!
I'll begin by reading a story, and then we will have 3-4 other readers reading a story as well!
If you have a story you would like to read, comment your username below, any nicknames if you have them and your chosen story!
I recommend this being quite a short story - something like just a nice, even a children's, story! If you pick a long story such as the Bible try to stick to one shorter chapter or in the case of our example, maybe just a couple of non-offensive verses ;)
I will be picking 3-4 readers out of the people who comment their stories!
This will be taking place on Friday the 24th of July, at 8PM Irish Standard Time (which I'm pretty sure is the same time as British Summer Time, just to give a more commonly used time if it helps)]
Don't worry if you miss it! If this goes well we will likely host more Serpent Storytimes in the future :)

As a quick summary: We will be reading stories in the Serpent commons at Friday the 24th July 8PM IST. You don't need to comment below to join but if you have a story you want to read please leave a comment of your username and the story you want to read and I will choose the readers.

Can't wait to see you there! ;)
Edit: the font colour made it pretty hard to read

Last edited: