DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Server Crash

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
Hello! I am back from a long break from using my laptop. I have been eager to play PotterworldMC but I have an issue. I am not sure if it is a "me problem" or if it is another issue. I keep crashing out of the server when I enter the lobby. It says that the app has poor connection. The Minecraft server does not kick me or anything like that. If this doesn't make sense I understand but I hope I can get some help. If I need to say more info I can do that too.

Thanks,

neptune

P.S. I am playing in 1.13

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
Greetings, @neppie__,

I am sorry to hear you are facing this issue! I recommend checking out our Technical Difficulties FAQ, specifically the first and second spoilers. If this does not help, you might want to connect your laptop directly to the router with an ethernet cable if you have not already done this. If none of this works, feel free to submit a website support ticket so we can look further into the issue. You can submit a website support ticket here and view it here. I hope this helps!

Best regards,
gospojken