DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Server help

Hi. I recently got Minecraft again and when I try and enter the code it says “outdated server! I’m still on (0). Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Chance

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chancywancywoo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
What version are you trying to play on? I recommend 1.12.2. Also, make sure the IP is correct :)

Wiki_7

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Wiki_7
Honeybadger
excuse me, during a restart of the game i was tidying up my stuff at the Gringott and when the server restarte I lost an entire slot, can you repare please???

Callie

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: ProbsAMistake
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hey there @Wiki_7! So unfortunately that is a known bug, and I believe unless they were bound items or you have proof of your ownership of those items we cannot give them back. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Wiki_7

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Wiki_7
Honeybadger
[QUOTE = "Callie, post: 54040, member: 6181"] Salve [USER = 3202] @ Wiki_7 [/ USER]! Quindi sfortunatamente si tratta di un bug noto e credo che, a meno che non fossero oggetti rilegati o che tu abbia la prova della tua proprietà di quegli oggetti, non possiamo restituirli. Ci scusiamo per l'inconveniente, non esitare a scrivermi in caso di domande. [/ QUOTE]
How can I provide proof?

Hello, I tried to join the server but it said “outdated server! I’m still on (0). I tried downloading version 1.12.2, but I can't use servers and I don't want to buy minecraft again. Is there a way I can join the server with 1.16.4002.0 or 1.0.1.0?

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead