DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

sharing of house plots/elves

spookysavv

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: savfleur
Serpent
alright so i was wondering if its possible for residents of a house plot to buy blocks, furniture, etc. from the house elf of that plot instead of having to go back and forth between two different plots....i think im explaining this rlly bad 😭 for example, a couple of friends decide to build something in a plot, and the friends that dont own the plot themselves must go back to their own housing to buy blocks. It gets kinda annoying going from one house plot to another, it would be great if you could just buy stuff from one singular house elf, even if it isnt necessarily ur housing.

if this isnt possible due to some tech stuff i totes understand just gonna put the idea out there 😳

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @spookysavv,

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for the server! We really appreciate it <3

However, this has already been suggested here and we are happy to inform you that it's something we will be looking into doing in the future because we do believe it would be helpful for players!

Have a great day and may the force be with you!