DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

shift left to shift right

arne ☾

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: tqrpiar
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lead Lore Master Lead
Hello!

This might just be a small thing but it's been distracting me and gets mildly irritating over time, the /me command also opens when shift left clicking and to many people this is their punching key
Sometimes you're just mining of shift clicking towards your friends and you'll open the /me inventory, I was wondering whether this might be moved to shift right click as that's normally people's placing block key

Just a short idea :]
Thank u

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Hello!

This might just be a small thing but it's been distracting me and gets mildly irritating over time, the /me command also opens when shift left clicking and to many people this is their punching key
Sometimes you're just mining of shift clicking towards your friends and you'll open the /me inventory, I was wondering whether this might be moved to shift right click as that's normally people's placing block key

Just a short idea :]
Thank u
If you go to /me, then settings, you can disable this c:

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hi there @tqrpiar!

First off thank you for your time for making this suggestion! We always look out for ways to improve our server so this is greatly appreciated!

Like mentioned, we already have a solution! In which unfortunately we will be declining your suggestion at this time due to this reason. Here's how it can be done in /me!:

1. Under /me, in the top right corner will be a blue circle, click on that circle and it should pop up a new GUI: https://gyazo.com/4b3a80e4084adc27032244d382a04829

2. Click on the green circle just above the bottom one to the right: https://gyazo.com/3600c9e2bbe569ec2c059ecf584289f8

3. Upon clicking it, the green circle will turn plain beige (same color as background), and you will no longer be able to shift + left click to open your profile.

I hope this helps! Feel free to contact me (Cate#9031) if you have any further questions regarding this. Take care and I hope you have a safe and wonderful day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate