DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Ship and boat rides to islands

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I'm not sure if this is already a thing but it would be cool to add boats around Wigtown and Gnollberg Port which can take you to Ireland and Greenshore Harbour for a small fee. It would make travelling more effective and realistic. Not sure if this is already a thing but would be cool nonetheless.

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
This would be cool! I more generally would like to see this kind of integrated realistic fast travel both on the land and water. For example I would love to see stuff like riding the flying car in the Dwelling, riding from Mundane Lane and back (maybe even to Hogsworth).

Last edited:

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there! I'll now bring up your idea to the rest of the poltergeists team so we can discuss it and come back as soon as possible with a response. Thank you for your suggestion, we appreciate it!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya, @Joel Crestello!

Sorry for the delay, and thank you for making this suggestion! I’d like to inform you that your suggestion has been accepted. We really liked this form of fast travel between the main land and these islands, as it would make it a little more convenient and add a nice touch. Since there’s already a boat ride to Ireland, we will be looking at adding a boat ride to Greenshore, which is something that we plan to implement in the near future, so keep an eye out once this is completed! We hope you continue to create more suggestions!

Have a wonderful day!